• Core-to-tip or Shaping ribbon
• Nitinol + stainless steel core
• Patented welding technique
• hydrophilic coating
• 1:1 transmission
• 3 tip hardness levels
• Core-to-Tip design provides great tip hardness, good touch feedback for easy control and better crossability and accessibility.
• Shaping Ribbon design provides softer tip hardness for minimized damage to the vessels, and outstanding and stability for easy navigation.
• Nitinol + stainless steel cores provide superior flexibility and durability, improves the torque response.
• 3cm Platinum coil at distal tip provides excellent radiopacity.
• A hydrophilic coating is applied to the 30cm coiled distal end to increase the crossability and deliverability.
• PTFE coating on middle and proximal parts reduces friction and improves pushability and catheter trackability
• Multiple choices
• Good visibility
• Super-smooth navigation
• Excellent tactile feedback
• Balanced flexibility and support
• Great pushability and trackability
• O.D: 0.014"
• Length: 185/300cm
• Tip hardness: floppy/supersoft/soft
• Tip shape: straight/J-tip
• Core-to-tip / shaping ribbon