Coronary Dilatation Catheter
• Strong radial strength with high RBP (22 atm) contributes to excellent stent apposition
• Patented hydrophilic coating on distal shaft provides outstanding deliverability.
• Three-directional memory folding of the balloon allows of size minimization with great withdrawal capability, and ensures the good performance of repeated dilatation.
• Soft tapered tip provides smooth transition from guidewire to balloon catheter to avoid “fish mouth”, and minimize the vessel damage.
• Short shoulder design at both ends of the balloon ensures the precise dilatation, and reduces the damage to normal vessel next to the lesion.
Catheter Design Rapid Exchange
Balloon Compliance Non-compliant
Distal Shaft O.D 2.7F
Proximal Shaft O.D 2.3F
Tip Profile 0.018”
Minimum Guiding Catheter Compatibility 5F (0.056”)
Guide Wire Compatibility 0.014”
Effective Length 135cm
Nominal Pressure 14 atm
Rated Burst Pressure 22 atm